Use and Disclosure of Donor Information
- We will not sell, trade, or share your donor information that we collect either online or offline with anyone else. Donor information includes names, email addresses, physical addresses and phone numbers.
- We will not send you donor mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only share your donor information if you give us specific permission to do so.
- We will collect payment information, billing address, and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights, or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of others.
- We will use the donor information to protect against potential fraud. We may verify with third parties the information collected in the course of processing a gift, event registration, or other donation. If you use a credit or debit card, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
- We use e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. If you register on our website or make a donation on our website, you will receive HSJAA News, as well as a nominal number of other e-mails. You may “opt-out” at any time from receiving these e-mails by simply clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of the e-mail.
- You may also “opt-out” at any time from receiving written materials in the mail by contacting HSJAA at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (832) 632-1205.
Our Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information on our website from those we actually know are under 13.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You may verify your personally identifiable information that we collect and maintain by contacting GBF at HSJAA at email@example.com or by calling (832) 632-1205.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
How to Contact Us
To let us know your preferences about how we contact you or to "opt-out" of receiving phone